Phosphates can make good pools go bad. Offer yourself an added layer of protection by reducing phosphates.
- Fast acting solution pulls phosphate out of solution fast
- Non-overdose formula
- Non foaming
- Allows the filter to remove phosphates out of the pool
- With extreme phosphate levels, vacuuming can reduce phosphate levels
- Reduces the likeness of calcium phosphate formation
- Reduces pool maintenance and operating costs
- Resolve any existing pool water issues before using this product
- Test and balance the pool water. pH 7.2-7.6. Alkalinity 80-120 ppm
- With cap on tight, shake container thoroughly before using.
- Acceptable phosphate levels, below 1,000 ppb. Ideal levels, under 250 ppb. Your local dealer can assist with the testing of these levels
- 16 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water, reduces upto 1,000 ppb of phosphates
1 qt bottle